"We are closely monitoring Hurricane Florence and preparing for any effect it may have on our customers. While its exact track remains uncertain, confidence is increasing that Florence could have a substantial impact on
The company encourages customers to:
- Set up an online account to easily report and track power outages from any mobile device.
- Update your contact information with Dominion Energy, including a mobile phone number.
- Bookmark our website, DominionEnergy.com, on your mobile device to quickly report outages.
- Put together an emergency prep kit that includes:
- Batteries and flashlights/lanterns
- Bottle water (1 gallon per person, per day)
- Cash (power outages could affect ATM machines)
- Non-perishable foods
- First aid kit, medications and hygiene items
- Vehicle phone charger
- Customers with portable generators should purchase adequate fuel, and review the product's safety instructions before operation.
More information can be found by visiting: www.dominionenergy.com/hurricaneprep
About Dominion Energy
Nearly 6 million customers in 19 states energize their homes and businesses with electricity or natural gas from
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dominion-energy-prepares-for-hurricane-florence-urges-customers-to-prepare-as-well-300709945.html
SOURCE Dominion Energy
Media: (804) 771-6115